£ 359.00 each
Free UK Delivery
About This Sixth Scale Figure Related Product
From Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi, Sideshow is proud to debut the Sixth Scale Speeder Bike Star Wars collectible.
Capable of reaching breakneck speeds, Imperial Scout Troopers raced their Speeder Bikes through the forest moon of Endor, whizzing between trees and underbrush in an unforgettable chase against Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia, as they attempted to warn the shield generator stations of the Rebel Alliance's presence.
The highly-detailed rapid-transport reconnaissance vehicle boasts a sleek design with a military grade repulsor lift engine, power cell, and a simple blaster cannon for defense. Built for maneuverability, it features articulated foot pedals, engine flaps, and steering vanes to achieve the perfect action display, with or without a pilot.
Mounted on a museum-quality base to complete the hover effect, the Sixth Scale Speeder Bike is an essential addition for recreating your favorite scenes from the Battle of Endor.
Sixth Scale Figure Related Product
- Jason Eaton (Paint)
- Bernardo Esquivel (Paint)
- Pascual Wawoe (Sculpt)
- Tim Niver (Sculpt)
- Mat Brouillard (Sculpt)
- Kevin Ellis (Fabric, Development)
- David Igo (Design)
- Joe Allard (Design)
- Jesse Lincoln (Development)
- Matt Bischof (Development)
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
What's in the Box?
The Sixth Scale Speeder Bike specially features:
- Highly detailed Speeder Bike sculpt
- Articulated foot pedals
- Articulated engine flaps
- Articulated steering vanes
- Fabric Bedroll
- Vehicle support stand
- Forest Environment Base Accessory
- Download Product Instructions (pdf)
- Watch Assembly Instructions
- Watch Poser Instructional
Additional Details & Dimensions
9" H (228.6mm) x 5" W (127mm) x 20" L (508mm)*
7.00" H (177.8mm) x 17.00" W (431.8mm) x 18.00" L (457.2mm)*
Int'l Dim. Weight
* Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more
© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.