£ 5.00 each
Begins as an episode before the events of Batman: Arkham Knight, Harley Quinn breaks into the overgrown Blüdhaven Police Department to recruit her partner in crime, Poison Ivy, to be part of Scarecrow's plan to destroy the B-Man.
Hot Toys present the Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Collectible Figure with the new look mixed with goth and punk, giving her a more edgy and sinister appearance that reflects her unstable and wild personality.
Masterfully crafted based on Harley Quinn’s appearance in the video game, the figure features a newly developed head sculpt with white powdered make up, blonde hair sculpture and moveable pigtails, newly developed body, Harley Quinn’s dramatic outfit consisting of a corset with black ruffle skirt and lace details, red and blue boots and arm-bracers, amazingly-detailed accessories including a baseball bat, machine gun, mallet, pistol, paint can with a brush, Jack-in-the-box, and a specially designed figure stand with the game logo.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Newly sculpted head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Harley Quinn in Batman: Arkham Knight videogame
- Highly-accurate facial expression with detailed make-up and skin texture
- Long-length curly blonde, pink and light blue hair sculpture with movable pigtails
- Newly developed body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 29.5 cm tall
- Six pieces of interchangeable hands
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One short puff sleeve shirt
- One corset with black coloured ruffle skirt bottom in layers and lace-trimmed ends
- One pair of blue and red coloured arm bracers with lace details
- One pair of blue and red pants with silver-coloured diamond pattern
- One pair of heeled boots
- One blue-coloured chocker and body strap
- One metallic red and black coloured baseball bat
- One machine gun with pink dice and a photo of The Joker
- One mallet
- One pistol
- One paint can with brush
- One articulated Jack-in-the-box (Figure is removable)
- Specially designed figure stand with game logo and backdrop